Terms and Conditions
1) General Terms and Conditions - Thank you for your interest in us. our products! Below are the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase that explain your rights. If in doubt, please contact us and we will be happy to explain how it works. By browsing and using this site, you are complying with these terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
2) Customer Information - It is your responsibility to provide the data correctly and completely. All purchases made with your login details are your responsibility. Therefore, make sure that you keep your login data confidential and that no unauthorized person has access to it. If you suspect that an unauthorized person has access to your login details, please inform us.
3) Order - The customer can place their order via the internet. 24 hours/day, 7 days a week After confirmation of the bank transfer, we will send the purchase. Upon receiving our order confirmation, your purchase order has been accepted and the purchase agreement will enter into force. We advise you to keep order confirmation for future contacts with us. We may decline a purchase order for various reasons, such as: incorrect personal data and / or if there is a record of non-payment of an outstanding amount. You may cancel your order until you receive our order confirmation. Any payment made by you or by credit card for that order will be immediately refunded. We may cancel an order if the ordered products are sold out. Any amount paid and any available equivalent products will be refunded immediately. All products ordered are owned by us until full payment has been made.
4) Prices and Fees - Prices shown on this website apply to orders placed through this website. All prices are in the currency indicated on the site and include VAT when specified (depending on your place of residence, VAT may not apply to your purchase). If not mentioned, prices do not include payment and shipping charges, and these are provided separately. Please note that there may be local charges (such as exchange rates, credit / bank card fees, sales tax, customs duties, etc.) depending on your place of residence and local regulations. These charges will be your responsibility and will not be refunded by us.
5) Special Offers - Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless otherwise stated. If a promotion is only valid for orders over a certain amount, that value does not include delivery.
6) Shipping & Delivery - Available products are usually delivered within 3 days as presented website. The estimated time for delivery of an order is set in the order confirmation. In the event of a late delivery, we will send you information and keep track of the order.
7) Return Policy - The return order will be accepted upon notification within 15 days. days from the date of receipt of the products. You should then send us a cancellation notification with the name, address, email address, order number and a description of the products to which the cancellation refers, for example via the web form available on our website. Immediately after, and within 15 days from the date of notification of cancellation, the products must be returned to us at the expense of returning the responsibility of the customer. The customer is also responsible for the condition of the products during return shipping, so we recommend that they be returned properly packaged, in good condition and in their original packaging. When a product is returned by the customer, the amount paid for the returned products will be returned, including all regular shipping charges to the customer (ie the cheapest shipping method available. There will be no refund of express delivery charges) or similar). From the amount to be reimbursed, however, we will deduct any depreciation in the value of the products if such depreciation is due to a longer period than is necessary to determine their function or characteristics. Shipping costs will only be refunded if the returned products form an entire order and therefore will not be refunded if the return is only partial of an order. We will refund the amount to be refunded as soon as possible and within 15 days of the return notification. However, payment will only be made upon receipt of the returned products or proof that they have been sent to us (delivery certificate). The refund will be paid using the same payment method used to pay for returned products, unless otherwise agreed.
8) Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability - To the fullest extent permitted by law and except as provided above, Casa Marina Lda. shall not be liable for any representation, warranty, condition or other term. implicit, or any obligation under ordinary law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether by Casa Marina Lda or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or others) for any indirect loss or damage, special or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of savings), costs, expenses or other claims arising out of or related to your use of this website, the provision of the products or your use or resale by you . While Casa Marina Lda. strives to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness and Casa Marina Lda will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the results arising from the use of such information. information. While Casa Marina Lda. Takes all reasonable steps to ensure prompt and reliable service, Casa Marina Lda. Does not guarantee that use of this website will be interrupted or error free and will not be liable for any interruption, loss or corruption of any material in transit, or loss or corruption of material or data when obtained on any computer system. In addition, Casa Marina Lda will not be responsible for the use of any other sites you may use through links within this site. Casa Marina Lda does not control these sites and is not responsible for their content. Such links are provided merely as a service to the users of this website and their inclusion does not constitute an endorsement or affiliation with Casa Marina Lda. Casa Marina Lda's full responsibility under or in connection with any agreement for any products to which they are linked. conditions apply, will not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Casa Marina Lda is not responsible for and will not be held in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other contract with the customer for reasons of delay in performance or any failure to fulfill any of your obligations relating to the products of your order if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond your reasonable control. Casa Marina Lda may assign or transfer any of your rights or subcontract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions until third. Customer may not assign or transfer any of its rights or subcontract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific written permission of Casa Marina Lda.
10) Compliance of Products
The specification and description of the products on this site are not binding and are intended to provide an overview of the products only. While product color reproduction is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any color variation caused by the browser software or computer system used.
11) Copyright and Trademark
The content of these pages (including images, designs, logos, photographs, text and other materials) is protected by copyright and trademark. Casa Marina Lda, its content and technology support providers or their respective owners. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction or incorporation into any other work of any or all material available on this site in any form is prohibited without permission.
12) Applicable law and disputes
In the event of a dispute, we seek to comply with any decision of the competent national consumer protection authorities.
Any dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these General Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country or state where we do our business and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the local court of our jurisdiction. By “Non-Exclusive Jurisdiction” is meant that a claim may be brought against us in another jurisdiction if provided by applicable mandatory law.
Casa Marina Lda recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data and has therefore developed a security measures in order to protect them. All orders placed through this website by customers under the age of 18 will be canceled.
By registering or making a purchase on this website, you are giving Casa Marina Lda your consent to the use of your personal data, address and email address, as well as data related to your purchases. This data is recorded and processed electronically and may be used for promotional or advertising campaigns or order processing.
The personal data of users/clients of this website are processed in accordance with the Portuguese Data Protection Commission.
1) Our Policy
The customer has the right to the protection of their personal data.
Casa Marina Lda respects the customer/user right to be informed about the processing of your personal data and determines the purposes and means by which your personal data are processed, including all security measures. Casa Marina Lda guarantees that customers' personal data are processed properly and in accordance with Portuguese law.
Your identity and data will not be disclosed to third parties for advertising purposes.
Your data Personal information may be disclosed to law enforcement or judicial authorities in accordance with the laws and regulations or upon formal request of law enforcement.
2) Applicable Law
Casa Marina Lda processes personal data in accordance with Portuguese law.